Thursday 29 August 2013

Color Club ~ Gossip Column

Heya everyone! How are you? How is your end of Summer going? I'm already reaching for more Fall-ish colours for my nails and Gossip Column is definitively one of them. It is a beautiful teal colour, I craved it for so long. And worn it only once. Typical. Still, it is one of my favourite shades ever. I remember buying like 3 dupes or something like that, thinking I must have this shade no matter what. Only to realise back home I have it already. I kept the Color Club one because it is perfect all around.





Two coats, wonderful application, great formula. I like Color Club, I don't know why I don't have more shades made by them. I need to wear this baby soon.

What is your favourite Fall colour?

Thank you for reading and commenting!

9 comments:

  1. Ein wunderschönes Blau! :) Meine Lieblingsfarbe für den Herbst ist OPI - Just a little Rösti at this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm ne pada mi na pamet da imam ovakvu nijansu, mislim da je prilicno ocito da mi treba :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. krasan je, slažem se, svima treba malo više color club-a u kolekciji :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaa, kako je dobra boja, neverovatno!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Čudovit je. Moram pobrskati po kolekciji, zagotovo imam kaj podobnega. Bo res odlična barva za jesen. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,
    lovely color! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete