Friday 7 December 2012

Wednesday is day for Hard Rock in school

Wow, what a silly title. But I wanted to combine the names of gorgeous polishes I have on my nails. Zoya Wednesday and Essie School of Hard Rocks. I finally had some time to do a decent accent mani and I really like how this turned out. I did the stripes with help of striping tapes Born Pretty Store sent me for a review, I love how thin and sharp-edged they are! The code you see on the right side of your monitor is still active for 10% discount! :) Here's my today's creation.




Three coats for Wednesday, but today I have a bad day for polishing my nails, I did tons of mistakes, so it could be a two coater. It's a part of Zoya Beach Collection for Summer 2012 and is also the only one I got from this part of Summer collection (and got all but one from the shimmery side). 

I really like how this turned out. They managed to put the dusty factor in turquoise shade of Wednesday, which makes it a gorgeous colour indeed. School of Hard Rocks fits wonderfully with it.

Do you like it?

Thank you for reading!

10 comments:

  1. this is really cute!! And I love the title, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite nail polish shades of all time! Your nails are absolutely gorgeous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Svidja mi se manikura, ali ova Zoya sama za sebe mi je posebno krasna :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think silly titles are fun :) Love the combination and the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naslov bloga je super. :D
    Všeč mi je manikura in tudi oba laka. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Essie-I need to wear that one again! Love these two colors together-and I love your silly title-I do things like that all the time!

    ReplyDelete