Thursday 30 August 2012

Essence - In Style

Hello! I have a few minutes to show you next Essence colour while I have my standard cup of coffee after lunch. In Style is quite close to Catrice After Eight, only that the latter is a tad bit more green, so I regretted a bit not getting After Eight instead of In Style. Still, it's a lovely teal colour. My lightbox pictures show it a lot more brush-stroky than it really was, that's why I put a natural, gloomy light picture in the post too. 




Three coats, I couldn't even it up with two, but still, a great formula, great brush and lovely shade. I liked it a lot.

In Style or After Eight or both? :)

Thank you for reading!

10 comments:

  1. I love both! I loved In Style, the formula was awesome to work with. And I love After Eight's colour, I still have to wear it though. I guess I'll wait the colder season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nemam ni jednog ni drugog, ne znam zasto, ali nije me nijedan privukao dovoljno da kupim eto i to se s vremena na vrijeme dogodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you need both of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. after eight je jedan od mojih omiljenih lakova, ali mi on više vuče na on the edge nego na essence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got In Style because looking at the bottle while in the shop I noticed a dark blue/violet subtle rainbow that, unfortunately, didn't show up on the nails. I tried many angles and many light positions out, but rien-à-faire.
    Maybe you caught it? Or was I just imagining it? XD
    BTW, duochrome or not, it's a great polish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh what a gorgeous teal shimmer! You know me though, I always say go for the greener option =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your time and comments! :)

    ReplyDelete