Friday 23 December 2011

My (not so very) secret wishlist/plan for 2012

I just saw this post at Scrangie's and was amused, as I'm planning to do something similar for weeks now. Great minds think alike, haha! Mine isn't planned as the holiday beauty wishlist but rather as wishlist of things I'm wanting for quite a while now but I don't get around to buying them, either for the lack of money of time or ways to buy them. But I want to make them my little projects for the next year. At least those that I can get fairly easily. 
Naturally this is the beauty wishlist only. I think it's logical my biggest wishes for next year aren't material. But here are the little material things (in no particular order) that make also my spiritual part happy. ;)

source: harpersbazaar.co.uk

A good set of brushes. Not the prepared set, but my set of brushes, with good quality and all. Brushes are the only thing in make up department I am actually justified of buying. You know, I really need them, right now I'm operating with three or four brushes and it's really not pleasant. So a good set of brushes - a couple for eye make up (the whole deal, eyeliner, smokey eyes, blending, eyeshadow etc.), a couple for lip stuff etc. etc. I'm planing to make a list, suggested by other bloggers, especially my eye make up guru Maestra and then slowly buy what's on the list. Right now I'm itching to try the famous eyeshadow MAC brush aaaand ... that's the start of my list, I guess. :S


source: beauty-locator.de
Burberry The Beat perfume. I'm completely in love with this perfume. It's fantastic. I'm a huge fan of parfumes and I'm really not happy when I don't have it, I always feel something is missing. So now this is probably my next purchase, I found an awesome on line store here, where they sell originals for almost half a price of drugstores!

A wishlist in a wishlist for BB Natura store. There are three Derma E products I'm dying to have (especially Vitamin A pore refining gel), three Badger products (especially hand creme), and a couple of Akamuti products (especially the green tea tonic). I can find all of that at BB Natura, I have fantastic experiences with them and therefore love to shop there.

source: nihrida.com
Beauty UK Metallic Eye Spark and Pearl eyeliners. I blame the totally fantastic Nihrida for those. I bought three Pearl eyeliners because of her phenomenal review and frankly, I want more. She's a WL maker, oh yes, but the product really act like she says they do and that's beyond awesome, it really makes me trust her with the products she's showing. So I need Beauty UK Pearl Purple Haze, and Metallic Eye Spark in Green, Bronze and Purple.Want those, especially since they're really cheap and again, coming from an online store I had fantastic experience with.

source: 1.bp.blogspot.com
Concrete Minerals Eyeshadow. Oh man. Their eye shadows look SO fantastic and crazy!! Won't even go into how many of them I want. Top two sets are the Flame Collection and The Envy Me collection, let's stop at that. They will be hard to get for me, but not impossible!


source:amazon.com
BH Cosmetics 120 colour palette 2nd edition. I blame Maestra for this one. ;)


Let's stop at this point. ;) Basically these are the stuff that I really want to get. You can also see which stores I love and check their offer often by this wishlist too. Well, I have an entire year for these babies, let's hope I manage to get at least half of it. ;)


What's on your secret wishlist (or rather plan) for 2012? :)

Thank you for reading, have pleasant holidays! *muah*

6 comments:

  1. Bi se ti lahko kar pridružila k vsaj trem čettrtinam.. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. nemam nikakvih planova, jer ne znam hoce li bit financija, ali ne bi se bunila da si pribavim jednu 120 paletu kakva je ova zadnja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice notebook on the last picture. :D Love the keyboard. Looks like it is detachable ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, an own list for beauty items! Clever! I'm definitely making my own too. I've also been wanting those eyeliners since I saw them over at N's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hihihi, vidim, da sem na listi "nevarnih". :D
    Lepa lista želja! Upam, da se ti bo celotna lista želja magično izpolnila. ;)

    p.s. Tudi jaz imam en BUK Metallic Eye Spark svinčnik (modrega). Krasna metalic modra. Je pa svinčnik kar masten in sam po sebi ni ravno obstojen.

    Za BH paleto pa ti nisem še odgovorila na svojem blogu (opravičujem se; ta mesec sem čisto out - ogromno dela in počutje ni najboljše ...). V glavnem ... paleta je izredno luštna. Ne gre zdaj za senčila ultra super kvalitete (kot npr. Inglot senčila), a je zadeva čisto fajn uporabna in res ni slaba. Vmes so senčila, ki niso najbolje pigmentirana, a imaš več takšnih, ki so kul. Z vsemi priporočam uporabo baze za senčila. Meni je všeč, ker imam mali milijon odtenkov (tudi odštekanih) na voljo na enem kupu. Sploh ko delam kakšne "artistične look-e", je to izredno dobrodošlo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. moonchild, sem ravno razmišljala, da bom rabila še drugi del narest. Ko sem ga objavila, sem se spomnila še na ene šest stvari, ki jih hočem. *sigh*

    Lendoxia, pa da, i kod mene su pare uvijek problem. Zato i wishliste. :D

    Anonymous, if i ever get it I'll let you play with it. ;) :P

    Sophie, oh yes, it's a good way to prioritize your WL items too. Sometimes I forget I wanted something because it's spot on what I want and buy something on the way that isn't half as good.

    Meastra, ja, na mojem seznamu WL makerjev si. ;) Samo čisto zato, ker sem že preizkusila izdelke, ki si jih svetovala in mi zelo ustrezajo, tako da je faktor zaupanja zelo močan. Sicer pa hvala za pomoč pri praznenju WL! *hug* :) In hvala za kometnar na paleto! Ni panike za pozen odgovor - itak si je še lep čas ne bom privoščila, tako da se nikakor ne mudi. :) Sicer pa ne pričakujem HE kvalitete, gre vseeno za izjemno ugoden izdelek, ampak če so solidno pigmentirane, bi jih imela zavoljo več barvnih kombinacij - mislim, da 120 barv kar ustreza temu. :D

    Hvala za komentarje! Thank you for the comments!

    ReplyDelete