Friday 25 February 2011

Illamasqua Week - Milf

Hello lovelies! It was a beautiful day in Ljubljana, yet totally cold. Come on, lady Nature, give us Spring! I want tulips on our garden for my bday, just so you know. *strict look* ;) Btw, people, does anyone watch Escape to chimp eden? It's one of the sweetest shows on Animal Planet I've ever seen, I'm totally in love with it. Chimps are so cute. :) But you're here for another one in Illamasqua week, aren't you? :) Today I have for you Milf. I won't say it's a Milf Friday, because it sounds kinda ... inappropriate. ;) 






This was two coats (no TC, this is how it dries), it dries really fast, and it's a very well behaved pastel. It isn't a part of Spring 2010 Illamasqua Pastels collection as I thought previously! Appearatly it's an older shade, that didn't come out in a collection. I don't know about you, but when I think Illamasqua and their style, I don't think pastels. I was really surprised when I saw Pastels collection for the first time. Illamasqua putting out pastels? Really? Hm. Although I think these are pretty good, I'm not sure I'd buy any of them. I'm not a big fan of pastels. Saying that, Milf is just green enough I would consider buying it. I probably wouldn't, but I would consider it. It makes my hands look kinda cool, pardon my arogance. 
It is an awesome polish, the formula is superb, really. If you like pastels, you should try it, since it is so easy to work with it. No chalkiness, no swearing under your breath like with Essie Mint Candy Apple. This one is really great to apply. Since I'm not big on the colour, it is probably the only one this week I don't really like. But if you like it, you'll get awesome pastel formula with it!

What do you think about Milf?

Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Ja - MILF - lol. :D Lep odtenek, pomladni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. milf? dobro ime lol
    boja mi je super :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour, it looks amazing with your skin! It's a really cute green <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meni je barva zelo všeč in mislim, da lepo izgleda na tebi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, ja, ime je ... posebno. ;) :D Illamasqua stil. :D

    Thank you all for your compliments and comments! Perhaps I'll consider buying it and also buy it. If I find it anywhere anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete